I believe an Animal Communication must only be performed for the higher good. An Animal Communication must be of a helpful nature, to do good, to assist one to move forward in a positive way to allow healing, whether it be physical, energetic, emotional or spiritual healing.
Each person and animal is exactly where they need to be, doing exactly what they need to do, at all times. Life is a journey and we are each learning who we are and why we are here, evolving in our own spiritual process.
My intent, above all, is to allow the person or animal to evolve and grow in their own process wherever they may be within it, with total acceptance and love, offering assistance with no personal judgment or opinion.
Georgina’s Animal Communication Code of Ethics
I, Georgina Cyr, in recognition of the importance of following a Higher Purpose in all my activities involving all animals and humans, and in accepting a personal obligation to the animal communication profession, its members and the communities we serve, do hereby commit myself to the highest ethical and professional conduct and agree:
1. I am compassionate at all times, with a desire to help all species understand each other better.
2. I respect all those who come to me. I do not judge, condemn or invalidate anyone for their mistakes or misunderstanding. I respect my clients for their desire for change and harmony. I ensure all communication assists them in a positive way.
3. I respect the privacy of others and keep all information confidential.
4. I respect that everyone, animal and human, is following their own path. I am here merely to help them on their journey. I avoid creating a dependency or a need for my service.
5. I refer to veterinarians and other professionals. I do not diagnose.
6. I ensure my intentions are always of a Higher Purpose. I endeavour to keep the animal communication pure. I avoid clouding the communication with my own morals, values, opinions or fears. No matter how a situation or circumstance may appear to be negative, it does have a positive quality within it.
I always deliver a message in a positive light. Everyone has the ability to choose a positive or negative reaction to life situations.
I give my interpretation in such a way that it is of a helpful nature, assists a positive outcome, and brings peace and harmony to all concerned.